ABOUT OUR PRODUCT
We have 8 acres of farm which we are using for production of organic products and seeds. We have different types of fruit’s tree, vegetables, seasoning crops and medicinal plant in our farm. We are not using any type of chemical fertilizer which will damage natural pureness of these crops and products.Couw’s dung and urine are used for natural fertilizers. This fertilizer called Jivamrut which are in the form of liquid as well as solid.We are also doing production of pesticides by using natural medicines and couw’s urine with dung.
1. Dashparni Ark (Contain – Dung, Urine, + 10 Types of Leaves + Garlic + Chili + ginger)
2. Saptdhanyankur Ark (Contain – 7 types of gains)
3. Enzyme (Contain – Jaggery, papai, banana and apple)
4. Garbage enzyme
1. Panchgavya Gomay Soap
2. Panchgavya Gomay Dhup
3. Floor cleaner by using cow’s urine
4. Tooth power is prepared using cow’s dung ash and Banyan Prop Roots
5. Using turmeric tubers we make Kunku by using natural way
6. By using Jowar, Millet, Pitcher, White sesame seeds, garlic leaf, salt and green chili we make “penvadi”.
7. In 15 guntha farm planted alu, “Alu vadi” is done by alu leaves. And Aamantran’s alu vadi is very famous.
8. By using Grains pluses which are from our farm we make “Sandge”.
9. We have our own laboratory. In the laboratory we make Gomutra extract by using cow’s urine from distillation plant.
10. Scrubber is used in beauty parlor which is making in aamantran agritourism (loofa pad) by using natural process.
11. By using aromatic roses and natural sugar we make gulkand.
12. By natural process we make Rose water from Aromatic roses.
13. By natural way we plant holy basil, pudina and gavati chaha etc. By using leaves of these plants we make Ayurvedic tea, sugar and tea powder is not added in these Ayurvedic tea.
14. In aamantran Agritourism there is one Jujube tree (बोरीचे झाड) we dry these jujube for eating.
15. Preservation and spread of indigenous varieties of seeds – In Aamantran agritourism we preserve many varieties of seeds. Like brinjals, lady finger, pigeon pea, wheat, tomato, mustard greens, radish, broad been, french beans, amaranth leaves, chili etc.